Category:New Tools For Electricians
Cable Chase - Wire Bracket
Screw on multi-hole cable bracket
The Cable Chase is designed to provide a straight, clean path for wires with no obstructions. The brackets allow you to greatly reduce friction and stress on wires being pulled through the holes due to the hole design.
Using the Cable Chase instead of drilling holes will greatly reduce the damage to floor joists, LVL’s and manufactured wood. It will also provide less opportunity for the wire to become damaged because of crookedly drilled holes, sharp wooden edges or wooden splinters.
The easiest and safest way to route wire and cable. Reduces labor, equipment and is expandable upon in the future.
Main Body: 2 1/2 “ x 6 3/8“
Plate: 1 1/8“ x 6 3/8”
Hole Diameter: 1”
Choose your Quantity
- ETL Listed #5016895
- Conforms to UL STD 2239
- Certified to CSA STD C22.2 No. 18.4
- Patented design
- Accepted by IEAI
- Follows the same guidelines as typical wire fill calculation
- Leaves room for future expansion
- Maximum distance between each CC under floor joists is 16″ (when using under floor joists, the maximum distance, on one side from any wall, joist, pipe or ductwork is 12″)
- Maximum distance between each CC along floor joists is 30″
- Maximum distance between each CC above ceiling joists is 24″
- Wire fill per hole: No more than (3) of 14-2, 14-3, 12-2, 12-3 romex. No more than (2) of 10-2, 10-3, 8-2, 6-2 romex. No more than (1) of 8-3, 6-3 romex and any SER up to #2. Unlimited low voltage, data, phone, cable